Get To Know The Home Manager Claire Saxton
Get to know The Care Home Manager Claire Saxton a little better.
60 seconds answering questions about her life at home and main workplace values.
1. How do you like to spend your time outside of work?
I enjoy all aspects of crafting. I especially like quilting, sewing and crochet. I challenge myself to make my family a Christmas present each year!
2. What do you enjoy about your role?
Meeting new people
3. What gives you the greatest pleasure?
Spending time with my daughter
4. What do you love about your own home?
It’s full of photographs which remind me of happy memories
5. What’s coming up that you are excited about?
A Christmas with my family
6. What piece of advice would you give to young people coming into the care profession?
Know your value and your worth, it’s not just a job it’s a career.
7. Are there any pearls of wisdom you have picked up throughout life that have stayed with you?
“Worse things happen at Sea” I say it all the time!
8. Do you have any hidden talents?
9. What is your employment history?
I have worked in care for 13 years, I have worked in 3 different care homes and worked every care role on the way.
10. Favourite place to go locally?